Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 days work continued!

Thanks for your patients, on the 19th. I taught my first class in the Dominican, Health. The topic that I decided to teach was sexual reproduction. This went well. Here are some Pics of my Big Day.



Here are students drawing the reproductive cycles.




Here's me putting in heavy work..



After class, my classmates, Mr. Diaz and the students walked to the basketball courts. The 10th grade students have challenged the Tech students to a basketball game. “I don’t know what these kids are thinking, maybe it’s the fact that our group is 95 percent females.” Anyways, Mr. Diaz showed us the court, we took pictures, and I gave him the list of everyone participating and their shirt size. The game is set for Wednesday at 10:30. I can’t wait to work these babies!!

Pics of the Team






After class, we walked over to the university and studied with our professors.

No comments:

Post a Comment